1050 ° C.
Insoluble in water
0.5 mg · m -3 ( antimony as dust)
Template: Infobox chemical / molecular formula search is not possible
Aluminum antimonide is an intermetallic compound of aluminum and antimony and a III-V compound semiconductor. Aluminum antimonide is of interest as a potential material for solar cells., It may also be added to other III-V compound semiconductors. With these ternary semiconductors ( for example, AlInSb, AlGaSb and AlAsSb. ), It is possible to better adjust the band gap of the solar spectrum.
- Lattice constant: 0.61355 nm
- Debye temperature: 19 ° C
- Dielectric constant: 11
- Indirect band gap: 1.6 eV
- Direct band gap: 2.22 eV
- Refractive index of 3.3 (with 2 micron wavelength)
The mobility of the carriers is at 300 K:
- Electron line 200 cm2 · V-1 · s -1 and
- The hole mobility 400 cm2 · V-1 · s- 1