Anastasia Gromoglassowa was born on 18 September 1984 in Riga and began her music studies at the Academy Medyn at the age of five years. At the age of seven, she gave his first concerts in her hometown. In 1994, she moved to Moscow, where she attended the Academy of Music at the Moscow Conservatory. In 2004 Gromoglassowa passed the entrance exams at the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory. In 2009, she completed her studies and took part in a three -year post - Laurea, which lasted until 2012. They also attended the Conservatory Niccolo Piccinni in Bari, her teacher was Emanuele Arciuli. Anastasia Gromoglassowa works at the Foundation The Russian Performing Art Foundation in Moscow.
Prizes and awards
- 2007: She won the International Piano Competition at the North London Piano Academy in London.
- 2010: She participated in the International Keyboard Institute and Festival in New York City, where she wins the prize Dorothy C. McKenzie Award.
- 2011: Won the first prize in Paris in the eleventh international piano competition.
- 2012: Won the first prize at the International Piano Competition in Castellana Grotte, Bari.
Since 2005, Anastasia 's four-hand concerts with her sister, Lyubov, for which she was awarded several times:
- In 2007 she won the International Music Competition in London ( London International Music Competition ).
- In 2008, she won the second prize and a special prize at the competition Shostakovich Chamber Music and Piano Duo Competition; In the same year she received the diploma at the fourth International Piano Duo Competition in Białystok.
- In 2010 she achieved by participating in the competition Allegro Vivo in San Marino and Graduate Diploma.
- In 2011 she won the first prize at the International Competition in Vologda.
- In 2012 she won the first prize at the International Piano Competition in Castellana Grotte, Bari.
Her repertoire includes many works by Bach, Mozart, Mendelssohn, Schubert, Brahms, Chopin and many other composers.