Angelo de Mojana di Cologna
Mojana was inducted into the Order in 1940 and 1957 laid the perpetual vows. He was professed knights and monks within the meaning of Canon Law.
Mojana in 1987, 25 years after the election of the Grand Master, was added to the Order of Christ by Pope John Paul II as a knight, this is the highest award Vatican and has since no longer awarded.
Honors and Awards
- 1977 Collar of the Order of Pius Pontifical
- Collar of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- Order of the Golden Fleece
- Collar of the Order of Infante Dom Henrique
- Grand Cross of the Order of the Crown of Italy
- Grand Cross of the Order of hl. Mauritius and Lazarus
- Annunziaten Medal
- 1987 Pontifical Order of Christ