AnsaldoBreda S.P.A. is an Italian rail manufacturer, part of the Finmeccanica Group. The company was formed in 2001 from the merger of Ansaldo Breda Costruzioni transport and Ferroviarie.
- Low-floor tramcars Sirio (supplied Gothenburg, Milan, Naples, Bergamo, Sassari, Kayseri, Samsun and Athens )
- High-speed trains DSB IC4, FS ETR 500, V250, Frecciarossa 1000
- Double-deck railcars Treno ad alta frequentazione for Trenitalia
- Subway cars for Ankara, Washington, Los Angeles, Copenhagen, Madrid
- City and intercity buses with gas and hybrid drive
- Driverless metro cars for Copenhagen Metro, Metro Brescia, Thessaloniki Metro, Metropolitana di Milano ( line M5) Metropolitana di Roma ( line C), MRT ( Taipei ) (yellow circle line )