ANSI/ISA-95 is a standard for the integration of corporate and operational control level, which was issued by the ISA and is also known as P95 or SP95. ISA -95 is based on ISA -88, this extended from the process control system for batch operation on the operation control system, which is also applicable for discrete and continuous manufacturing.
The following parts of the standard series have been released:
- Part 1 Models and Terminology
- Part 2 Object Model Attributes
- Part 3 Models of Manufacturing Operations Management
- Part 4 Object models and attributes of manufacturing operations management
- Part 5 Business-to -Manufacturing Transactions