Apostolic Vicariate of Chaco Paraguayo
The Apostolic Vicariate of Chaco Paraguayo (Latin: apostolicus Vicariatus Ciachensis in Paraquaria natione, Spanish: Vicariate Apostolic de Chaco Paraguayo ) is located in Paraguay Roman Catholic Apostolic Vicariate with its headquarters in Fuerte Olimpo.
The Apostolic Vicariate of Chaco Paraguayo on March 11, 1948 Pope Pius XII. built out of territory of the Diocese of Concepción y Chaco.
Vicars Apostolic of Chaco Paraguayo
- Angel Muzzolón SDB, 1948-1969
- Alejo del Carmen Obelar Colman SDB, 1969-1986
- Zacarias Ortiz Rolón SDB, 1988-2003, then Bishop of Concepción en Paraguay
- Edmundo Valenzuela Ponziano Mellid SDB, 2006-2011, then Koadjutorerzbischof of Asunción
- Gabriel Escobar Narciso Ayala SDB, since 2013