The Armstrong Motor Company was a British manufacturer of cyclecars, was a resident from 1913 to 1914 in Birmingham.
The four-wheeled Armstrong was available with various air-or water-cooled two-cylinder engines by Precision. The cheaper, air-cooled variant had a belt drive to the rear axle, while the more expensive, water-cooled car had a propeller shaft. The capacity of the V2 engine was ³ 961 cm. The car was 3050 mm long and 1473 mm wide. The wheelbase was 2210 mm. The vehicle weighed 279 kg.