Roth grew up in Morrisville, 20 km north of Philadelphia, and went at the age of 18 years for his studies to Westchester. Again and again he came to the U.S. hip- hop scene in contact and tried to college parties to freestyle rap. About MySpace he quickly became known and taken from the label SRC Records. In the following years he published several mixtapes such as The Greenhouse Effect Vol 1 and got to know musicians such as Jay -Z. In April 2009, his first studio album, Asleep in the Bread Aisle appeared, which received good reviews.
It most often occurs along with his fellow musicians Brain Bangley, Tom Boyd ( Boyder ), Kevin Lamar and DJ Wreckineyez.
Ever since the beginning of his career, he is often compared to Eminem. In an interview, he commented on the issue as follows: to be compared with Eminem is an honor for me and inspired me again and again. In addition, he has handled in his song "As I Em " as it is to always be compared to him. His aim was to clear the misconceptions out of the way.
- Roth Boys ( 2009) [ based on the song " Roc Boys" by Jay- Z]
- I Love College ( 2009)
- Be by Myself (2009) feat. Cee -Lo
- She Do not Wanna Man (2009 ) feat. Keri Hilson
- Lark on My Go- Kart ( 2009)
- La di da ( 2010)
- G.R.I.N.D. ( Get Ready It's a New Day ) (2010 )
- Last Man Standing feat. Akon (2011)
- Party Girl f Meek Mill ( prod. Oren Yoel ) (2012 )
- Asleep in the Bread Aisle (2009)
- The Greenhouse Effect Vol 1 (October 2008)
- Asher 's Day Off (2009)
- Seared Foie Gras with Quince and Cranberry (March 2010)
- Pabst & Jazz ( November 2011)
- The Greenhouse Effect Vol 2 (June 2013)
- Just Listen (2005)
- The Rawth EP ( With Nottz ) (2010 )