The acronym ATO stands for:
- Abort to orbit, a Space Shuttle abort mode during ascent
- According To Our Records, a sub- record label RCA Records.
- African Timber Organization, an international organization for the protection of African forests, based in Libreville, Gabon.
- Air Tasking Order, schedule of air operations; is usually created by an Air Force headquarters and serves the assumed air forces to plan your own inserts as part of larger operations.
- Allied Travel Office, a former authority in Berlin
- Alternative Trade Organization, alternative trading organization that usually is committed to fair trade and in Germany by the world 's governing body shop ( WLDV ) is evaluated in the so-called ATO TÜV.
- Assemble To Order, a production strategy in order point between production and assembly is included; based on the customer-specific configuration is to order CTO ( Configure To Order ) made - for example in the automotive industry.
- Associatie technology Overdracht, the Dutch Society for Technologiertransfer
- Automatic Train Operation, an inserted since 1969 System of the London Underground, which makes it possible to let go of a train by pressing a button automatically to the next station.
- Automotive Technology Organization, a registered trademark for electrical spade fuses in motor vehicles
- Antimony - tin oxide
AT / O stands for:
Ato stands for:
- Abeto Hun, title at the court of Negus Nagast, the Ethiopian emperor.
- A village in East Timor, see Abani ( Passabe )
- An Akan name for men born on Saturday
Ato is the name of:
- Ato Muchamedschanow, (1940 - 2002), Tajik actor