Audi S5 Coupe (2007-2011)
The Audi S5 is a sports version of the Audi A5 Audi AG and prepared according to the RS5 the highest engines and equipment levels of this model dar.
As standard, the S5 is offered with a six - speed manual gearbox. Since 2008, a six-stage Tiptronic automatic transmission is offered, which reduces fuel consumption by nearly two liters per 100 kilometers and CO2 emissions by almost 50 grams per kilometer according to the manufacturer.
Visually, the S5 is different from the A5 by modified bumpers, grille, mirrors in aluminum look and an exhaust system with four tailpipes.
Since 2009 is offered in addition to the coupé, a cabriolet and a five-door hatchback ( Sportback ). Compared with the S5 coupe, the V8 engine is based on the B7 S4, both of which have a three-liter V6 engine with supercharger from the now released Audi S4 B8 and are offered only with the dual-clutch S tronic.
- Quattro all-wheel drive as standard
- Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights as standard
- MMI infotainment system (optional)
- Electronic shock absorber arrangements (optional)
- Panoramic Glasausstelldach (optional)
- Sound system from Bang & Olufsen (optional)
- Car phone with the support of the SIM Access Profile ( optional)
In autumn 2011, a facelift was performed on the front and rear. The engine of the coupe was replaced with the more modern V6 engine with compressor.
Especially for the Japanese market, it was in July 2009 also from the Neckarsulm Audi exclusive customization studio three Limited Editions, of which only five were built and sold. So there is the model with 19-inch tires and special paint in purple and silver gray.