The SA Auto- Mixte was a Belgian manufacturer of automobiles and commercial vehicles.
The company from the Rue Hayeneux in Herstal began in 1906 with the production of automobiles and commercial vehicles. The focus was on commercial vehicles. From 1911, the brand name Pescatore was used for the commercial vehicles and for individual cars. 1912 production ended.
Most vehicles were petrol - driven electrically on the system Pieper. A gasoline engine 3.5 hp with Dynamo served for charging a 48 volt battery. The range was about 50 kilometers. A model was the 24 CV with a four-cylinder engine, which has been exhibited several times at the Brussels Motor Show. 1909, a model was presented with a pusher motor on the system by Charles Yale Knight.