Bang Phlat District
Bang Phlat ( Thai: บางพลัด, bā ː ŋ p ʰ LAT) is one of the 50 Khet (district) in Bangkok, capital of Thailand. Bang Phlat district is a city on the north west bank of the Chao Phraya River.
Bang Phlat is bounded on the north by the southern railway line, to the east by the Chao Phraya River and south of the Somdet Phra Pin Klao Road and from the Borom Ratcha Chonnani Road.
The neighboring districts are from clockwise from the North: Amphoe Bang Kruai Nonthaburi Province, Bang Sue, Dusit, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok Noi and Taling Chan, Bangkok. After the Dusit Krung Thon Bridge leads to the opposite side of the Chao Phraya River.
Bang Phlat was one of the 25 districts that were in 1925, when the inner districts of Bangkok have been reorganized. In 1938, he became a sub-district of Bangkok Noi.
In 1989, the Bang Phlat was rebuilt with four sub-districts, which were removed from Bangkok Noi.
The area west of the Borommaradscha Chonnani Somdet Phra Pin Klao Road and Road was incorporated in 1991 to Bangkok Noi.
- Rama VIII Bridge
- Wat Kharueha Bodi ( วัดคฤหบดี )
- Wat Bowon Mongkhon ( วัด บวรมงคล )
- Wat Bangyikhan ( วัด บางยี่ขัน ) - Temple of the Ayutthaya period with outstanding murals in ubosot.
The district is divided into four sub-districts ( Kwaeng ):