Barie ( Occitan: varia) is a commune with 280 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2011) in the Gironde department in Aquitaine in the region; it belongs to the administrative district in the canton of Langon and Auros.
The community is located about 50 kilometers south-east of Bordeaux, borders the following municipalities:
- Gironde -sur -Dropt in the north,
- Floudès in the east,
- Bassanne in the southeast,
- Castillon -de- Castets in the south,
- Castets -en- Dorthe in the southwest,
- Caudrot in the west and
- Casseuil in the northwest.
Dei northern municipal boundary is formed by the river Garonne.
- Sainte Catherine Church from the 18th century