The abbreviation stands for BCP:
- Best Current Practice, a term from the standardization (see Request for Comments )
- Banco Comercial Português, a major bank in Portugal
- La Banque Centrale Populaire, a bank in Morocco
- Banco Central del Paraguay, Paraguayan Central Bank
- Book of Common Prayer, a book in the Anglican Communion
- Federation of Christian Scouts, Girl Scouts composite of 1922-1972
- Basotho Congress Party, Party in Lesotho
- Bağımsız Cumhuriyet Partisi, Party in Turkey
- Business Continuity Planning, a term from business and IT continuity planning
- Bulk copy, program to import large amounts of data in databases, or export from databases.
- Burma Center Prague, a Czech human rights organization.
- Boolean constraint propagation, Boolean condition reproduction
- Branch, Cut and Price, an optimization method