BEA as an abbreviation stands for
- BEA AG, a manufacturer of electrical products and machines.
- BEA ( exhibition), Swiss Spring Exhibition for Commercial, agriculture and industry, which takes place annually in Bern
- BEA poly -Verlag AG, book publishing, toys supplier, collection point / Picture Service, in Brugg / Switzerland
- BEA Systems, a U.S. company for application infrastructure software ( Nasdaq: BEAS ).
- Bank of East Asia, the third largest bank - and largest independent bank - in Hong Kong
- Berlin Energy Agency, founded in 1992 on the initiative of the Berlin House of Representatives.
- Book Expo America ( International Book Fair in the United States, alternating between New York and Washington).
- British European Airways, an airline company and the predecessor company of British Airways.
- Broadcast Education Association.
- Federal Reformatory, see secondary boarding schools in this state
- Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Bureau d' Enquêtes et d' Analyses pour la sécurité de l'Aviation Civile, the French air accident investigation authority.
- Project " BEA - accept certificates electronically " of the Federal Employment Agency
- Bea (Teruel ), a municipality in the province of Teruel, Spain
Bea is the surname of the following persons:
- Augustin Bea (1881-1968), German theologian and cardinal
- Carlos Bea (* 1934), Cuban basketball player
- Bea Eugen (1898-1969), German politician ( SPD), Member of Parliament Baden
- Iñaki Bea Jauregi (born 1978 ), Spanish footballer
- José Alfredo Bea ( b. 1969 ), Spanish canoeist
- Sebastian Bea ( b. 1977 ), American rower
Bea is a short form of the female name Beate, Beatrix and Beatrice