Bell Media is a large Canadian media company with headquarters in Toronto, which is part of the telecommunications company Bell Canada. The company produces current TV shows and operates a network of television and radio stations in Canada. The company also operates several Internet portals.
Bell Media Television
- CTV, Canada's largest and oldest private television station network consists of 21 broadcast stations ..
- CTV Two a second television network, which was introduced in 1995. CTV Two has five terrestrial transmitting stations in Ontario, one in Alberta and one in British Columbia and a transmitter which is fed via cable in Atlantic Canada.
Furthermore, Bell Media Television operates 30 cable television channels are operated partly in cooperation with U.S. media companies.:
- Sports Channel: The Sports Network The Sports Network 2, Réseau des sports and more with ESPN
- Music station / youth channel: MuchMusic, MTV, MTV2, as a licensee of Viacom ( MTV Networks)
- Thematic channels: Discovery Channel, History Television, and other channels, as a licensee of Discovery Communications
- News Channel: Business News Network, CP24, CTV News Channel
- Comedy Channel: The Comedy Network and Comedy gold, and Comedy Central
- Entertainment Channel: Bravo! and E! As a licensee of NBCUniversal
- Other stations such as: Space
Bell Media Radio
Bell Media Radio features a transmitter stations in the portfolio (excerpt):