Beloiannisz (Greek Μπελογιάννης ) is a town in Fejér county in Hungary. The site currently has 1200 inhabitants and is a center of Hellenism in Hungary.
Near Beloiannisz closest train station of Iváncsa the railway line Budapest - Pusztaszabolcs. Buses from Besnyő and Dunaújváros hold in place, the web plays a greater role.
The area around Beloiannisz was once owned by the Greek- Austrian entrepreneur Simon von Sina and his descendants and was expropriated in 1945. During the Greek Civil War, Hungary adopted on Greek refugees. On May 6, 1950, they were allowed to begin setting up its own village, for them, this area was provided. They founded Görögfalva ( Greek village), which was renamed on April 3, 1953 in Beloiannisz (after Nikos Belogiannis ).
After the end of the junta in 1974 and the latest from 1982 ( amendment of the Citizenship Law in Greece) part of the population emigrated to Greece and other countries of the former EC. Most of the remaining Greeks assimilated. With the approval of the Greek Orthodox Metropolitan Church in Vienna, the Greek Orthodox church of St. Constantine was built in 1996, it is located in the eponymous park. Today indicate 23.4 % of the population to be Greeks.
Even before the foundation of the town in 1948 nationalized Budapest telecommunications manufacturer standard Villamossági Rt ( Beloiannisz Híradástechnikai Gyár ) was renamed in 1950 in BHG. There are also radios were produced under the brand name Beloiannisz. In 1994, the company was dissolved.