Bibertal is a municipality until 1978, resulting in the Swabian district of Günzburg. Administrative seat is the town of Bühl. The name derives from the river was beaver, in its lower run, the community is located.
- 6.1 Economics
- 6.2 Tourism
- 6.3 Education
- Born 7.1 In Bibertal
The municipality comprises the valleys of the Beaver, the Easter brook and the drill.
Bibertal lies in the Danube-Iller region. Geographically, it belongs to the " Upper Swabian highlands " Danube -Iller -Lech - plate, which is part of the Alpine Foothills, one of the Nature Area main units in Germany.
There are the following districts: Anhofen, Buhl, Echlishausen, Ettlishofen, Small Kissendorf, United Kissendorf, snails Mayrhofen and Silheim.
The area of Bibertal belonged to the Austrian front Margraviate of Burgau. Since the peace treaties of Brno and Bratislava 1805 it belonged to Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in the Kingdom of Bavaria created with the congregation of 1818 several independent churches.
At the Bavarian municipal reform were on 1 May 1978, the independent communities Anhofen ( with Emmenthal and Happach ), Buhl, Echlishausen ( with Opferstetten ) Ettlishofen ( with Hetschwang, the hamlet was on November 4, 1866 as the district of the municipality Balmertshofen in the community Ettlishofen reclassified ), Kissendorf ( together formed by the merger of United Kissendorf and small Kissendorf ), snails Mayrhofen and Silheim to unity community Bibertal on 1 April 1971. A lawsuit filed by Ettlishofen however, was unsuccessful in 1981.
The history of the parish parts sometimes goes back very far.
The municipal area of Echlishausen traces of the Celts, the Romans and of a convent ( nuns castle ) find. An exact settlement date is therefore not detectable. In an undated engraving of its scale, describes as follows: " Maas staff of 200 steps of 2 1/2 shoe," Echlishausen is described as follows:
" Echleshausen A hamlet of 23 fireplaces, 7 of the parish of St. Martin in Günzburg, 2 the convent allda, 4 Kaiyßersheim, 4 bar of Osterberg who bought Wettenhausen itself, 1 the rule of Krumbach, 3 of Patricius Scharl in Ulm, 1, the Holy of Echleshausen, and 1 the Marggrl. Burgau has, and collect abel 21 to Ehingen under the Neuber ittenen places. the place has a good arable farming, meadow growth, fish farming, stone and pome fruit, also flax is hit allhier. the high judiciary is Imperial. / Royal. Burgaus, the lower along with gallows court alternieret under the supreme office in Günzburg, which is two years, Wettenhaußen instead Osterberg 2 Klosterfauen to Gunzburg, 1 Kaisheim, 1 Scharl in Ulm 1 and Krumbach exercieret to 1 year "
On the territory of the municipality following population figures were noted:
The council has 16 members. Since the local elections in 2014, the seats are distributed on the following lists:
- Christian Social Union: 8 seats
- SPD: 3 seats
- FW: 4 seats
- Citizen advocacy Bibertal: 1 seat
For Mayor 2014 Oliver Preußner (CSU ) has been selected. Previous mayors since the founding of Bibertal:
(27 known discoveries in 2012 )
D- 7-7527-0012 street of the Roman Empire. In 2012, the Roman road was again revealed directly to the district border of Leipheim, about 10 meters north of Lohr's grove in a grassland plowing to a certain extent. Later she is in the meadows towards the east about 100m far clearly recognizable in the field.
- D- 7-7527-0014 grave mound prehistoric time position.
- D- 7-7527-0015 settlement of prehistoric and early historic times position.
- D- 7-7527-0016 Medieval castle stables.
- D- 7-7527-0017 body grave of prehistoric and early historic times position.
- D- 7-7527-0019 grave mound prehistoric time position.
- D- 7-7527-0054 Medieval tower hill.
- D- 7-7527-0056 graves of the early Middle Ages.
- D- 7-7527-0293 Medieval and early modern Altort of Buhl.
- D- 7-7527-0294 Medieval predecessors of the Catholic Parish Church of St. Margaret.
- D- 7-7527-0296 Medieval and early modern Altort of Echlishausen.
- D- 7-7527-0297 Medieval and early modern findings in the field of Catholic parish church of St. Leonhard.
- D- 7-7527-0298 Medieval and early modern Altort of small Kissendorf.
- D- 7-7527-0299 Medieval and early modern Altort of snails Mayrhofen.
- D- 7-7627-0001 grave mound prehistoric time position.
- D- 7-7627-0004 Medieval castle stables and cremations prehistoric and early historic times position.
- D- 7-7627-0005 grave mound of the Hallstatt period.
- D- 7-7627-0011 grave mound of the Hallstatt period.
- D- 7-7627-0071 settlement and probably grave mound prehistoric time position.
- D- 7-7627-0108 Medieval and early modern findings in the field of Catholic Expositurkirche St. Ulrich and Leonhard.
- D- 7-7627-0109 Medieval and early modern Altort of Anhofen.
- D- 7-7627-0110 Medieval predecessors of the Catholic Parish Church of St. Mary Immaculate.
- D- 7-7627-0112 Medieval and early modern Altort of Ettlishofen.
- D- 7-7627-0113 Medieval and early modern Altort of large Kissendorf.
- D- 7-7627-0114 Medieval and early modern findings in the field of Catholic parish church of St. Mauritius.
- D- 7-7627-0115 Medieval and early modern Altort of Silheim.
- D- 7-7627-0116 Medieval and early modern findings in the area of the Catholic Church of St. Apollonia.
Economy and infrastructure
It was in 2008 according to official statistics in the field of agriculture and forestry 3, in the manufacturing sector and 278 in the areas of trade, transport, hotels and restaurants 35 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 155 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 1,897. In manufacturing, there were two establishments in the construction of six companies.
In 2012 there were a total of 24 reported commercial businesses.
In addition, in 2007 there were 72 farms with an agricultural area of 2,389 ha, of which 1,846 hectares of arable land and 542 ha of permanent grassland ( 2005).
Due to the proximity to Legoland Germany is a noticeable tourism developed in Günzburger country. In Bibertal have since 12 accommodation providers to the existing 5 catering establishments added. The community has created four separate trails and is part of the cycle path traces of water.
There are the following facilities (as of 2008):
- Kindergartens: 175 kindergarten places for children aged 18 months with over 150 children
- Elementary schools: 1 with 17 teachers and 220 students
- Community College
- 2 Catholic public libraries
- Branch of the community college Gunzburg