Blankenhof is a municipality in the district of Mecklenburg Lake District Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). The community is managed by the Office Neverin based in homonymous municipality.
The community Blankenhof is the western neighbor of the county town of Neubrandenburg. The territory extends from the lowlands of Aalbaches up on the higher ground moraine to the west stretches the Tollensetales, it reaches the block mountain 85 meters above sea level.
To Blankenhof include the districts Chemnitz and Gevezin.
The present district of Chemnitz first appeared in 1305, the district Gevezin 1311 documents, while Blankenhof is a Aufsiedlung the year 1805.
The name derives from Chemnitz kamjeń for stone from, which is probably derived from the rich to stones ( boulders ) environment.
In the list of monuments in Blankenhof are registered in the list of monuments of the circle Mecklenburg Lake monuments.
- " Grooter stone ": an approximately 42 cubic meters in size and 70 -ton boulder.
- Indian museum in the mansion Gevezin with a private collection of the origin and development of the indigenous population of North America.
Village church Chemnitz
Manor House in Chemnitz
Village church Gevezin
De groote stone
Linde in Blankenhof
The district of Chemnitz is located on the B 104 will take you - as well as the railway line where the train station is Blankenhof - from Neubrandenburg to Güstrow. A link road leads to the nearby town Penzlin.
- Joachim Albrecht of Lutheran Krakevitz (1674-1732) theologian, 1721-1732 General Superintendent of Swedish Pomerania