Bliesdorf is a municipality in the district of Mark- land or in the state of Brandenburg in Germany. It belongs to the Office Barnim - Oder, which has its headquarters in the city Wriezen.

  • 3.1 municipal
  • 4.1 Structures


The municipality is located north of the Nature Park märkische Switzerland about 4 km south of Wriezen.

Community structure

For the community Bliesdorf three districts include the following:

  • Bliesdorf with the inhabited parts of the municipality Vevais, Sophienhof, Bochow Loos and Herrnhof
  • Kunersdorf with the inhabited part of municipality Katharinenhof
  • Metz village


When the formation of the community on 31 December 1997 from the predecessor municipalities Bliesdorf and Kunersdorf / Metz village, she received the rather long name Bliesdorf - Kunersdorf -Metz village. On 1 May 1998, the community was renamed in Bliesdorf.


Parish council

The municipal council of Bliesdorf is composed of 11 women and Council councilors, including the mayor.

(As at municipal election on October 26, 2003)

Culture and sights

In the list of monuments in Bliesdorf are registered in the list of monuments of the country Brandenburg monuments.


The main attraction of Bliesdorf is the 1881/1882 resulting neo-Gothic brick church. Its tower was damaged in World War II, but was rebuilt.

In the district of Kunersdorf the castle park, which was designed in 1824 according to plans by Peter Joseph, was reconstructed after the total destruction in 1945 as a landscape park. In the former castle, which was run by the famous landlord's wife Helene Charlotte Friedland, the poet Adelbert von Chamisso his work Peter Schlemihls wrote wondrous story. The cemetery with the Grabkolonnade those of Lestwitz and Itzenplitz with nine separate each by Doric columns couples niches under continuous running cornice is equipped with stelae, reliefs and marble urns of the sculptor Johann Gottfried Schadow, Christian Daniel Rauch and Christian Friedrich Tieck.

To the west of the district Kunersdorf the early 1980s, the bunker was built Kunersdorf.

Ev. Church in Kunersdorf


Vorlaubenhaus " Dammkrug " in Kunersdorf


  • In Old Bliesdorf, today Bliesdorf, the organ builder George Mickley (1816-1889) was born, which in Freiwalde had his workshop.


In one place home club and the SV Bliesdorf are located.