Breesen is a municipality in the district of Mecklenburg Lake District. It is located northwest of Neubrandenburg. Until 1 January 2004, the municipality was part of the Office Kastorfer lake and has since been part of the Office Treptower Tollensewinkel based in Old Treptow.
- 3.1 Sons and daughters
Geography and transport
Breesen is located about 14 kilometers northwest of Neubrandenburg. The B 104 intersects the southern municipality.
- Kalübbe ( annexation on 1 January 1957 )
- Pinnow ( incorporation on 30 September 1998)
- Park Breesen
- Manor Breesen
- Manor House in Pinnow, built in 1869 for Frederick of Klingraeff by the diocesan architect of the Archdiocese of Cologne Heinrich Wiethase
- Church Breesen, a partially plastered timber-framed building dating from 1712. The interior in 1832 unified architectural and ornamental. The church is an urgent need of repair, as the tower falls off the roof of the nave, Tips and penetrating through the gap formed moisture.
- Half-timbered church in Pinnow
Church in Breesen
Church in Pinnow
Sons and daughters
- Adolf von Engel (1834-1990), landowner, MdR