Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Burtenbach is a market in the Swabian district of Günzburg.
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Established businesses
- 5.3 Formation
- Here born 6.1
Burtenbach is in the Mindel between Augsburg and Ulm
There are the following districts: Burtenbach, Kemnat, Oberwaldbach.
The 1471 market place Burtenbach raised was the seat of a rule and belonged to the baron Schertlin Burtenbach since 1532. With the Act of Confederation in 1806 the place came to the Kingdom of Bavaria.
On 1 May 1978, until then independent municipality Kemnat and parts of the disbanded community Oberwaldbach were incorporated.
With second homes by municipality information:
- January 2, 2008: 3490 inhabitants, of which 2359 in Burtenbach, 623 and 508 in Kemnat in Oberwaldbach
The market council has 16 members. Since the local elections of 2008, the seats are distributed on the following lists:
- Citizens speak with: 6 seats
- Free electoral association: 4 seats
- Free Wählergemeinschaft Kemnat: 2 seats
- Citizens list: 4 seats
- Biirgerblock Oberwaldbach: not started
Mayor Roland Kempfle ( citizens talk to / FWG Kemnat ). He was the successor of Hans Rößner (CDU Association ) in 2002.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 2,225,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted € 1.057 million.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 33, 696 in manufacturing and in trade and transport 14 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 215 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 1,145. In manufacturing, there were four, ten companies in the construction industry. In addition, in 1999, there were 95 farms with an agricultural area of 1,624 ha, of which 858 ha of arable land and 756 ha of permanent grassland.
- Koegel trailer
Today, there are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergartens: 124 kindergarten places with 129 children
- Elementary schools: 1 with 14 teachers and 233 students
- Branch Community College Gunzburg
- Zöschinger Ludwig (1731-1806), priest, composer and organist
- John Deininger (1896-1973), politician ( NSDAP), member of the Reichstag