Location and data
Campofranco is 58 km west of Caltanissetta. The inhabitants mainly work in agriculture. In addition, produced in small businesses plaster, concrete and bitumen.
Campofranco lies on the railway line Agrigento -Palermo.
The community was founded in 1573. 1812, the church became independent.
- Parish church from the 16th century with the dome of 1925
- Chapel of Santa Maria dell'Itria ( 1573)