Canon EOS 600D
The EOS 600D ( EOS Rebel T3i in North America, EOS Kiss X5 in Japan) is a digital SLR camera from the family of Canon EOS digital cameras. It was introduced in February 2011 as the successor of the Canon EOS 550D and since April 2011 in the German market. Your successor model, the Canon EOS 650D is available since the end of June 2012.
Compared to the previous 550D has the heavier 600D via a rotating and swiveling the monitor, as it is already used for the 60D. The resolution is unchanged compared to the 550D. Another new feature is a larger pool of digital effects filters, however, can not be used directly in Live View.
- The new monitor has a 10 ° wider viewing angle than the 550D (now about 170 °).
- Video Snapshot Function: It can be used to hold individual clips with a length of 2, 4 or 8 seconds. These are stored in an " album" and can be edited together into a movie with the camera and backed with a previously using software loaded on the camera. Wav soundtrack.
- " Scene Intelligent Auto" for automatic scene detection and color choice
- A "Function Guide", known from the newer Nikon beginner DSLRs, the individual functions such as aperture and exposure time will tell.
- "Easy Wireless Flash " for the new Canon flashes that were presented on February 7, 2011. The flashes so no longer need to plug in the flash shoe to be used with your camera can.
- Wider range of image formats in JPEG format: 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1.
- Images can be evaluated with 1-5 stars, which are stored in the Exif metadata of each image on the camera by the user.
- DIGIC 4 processor
- 18 -megapixel resolution ( 5,184 × 3,456 )
- ISO sensitivity from ISO 100 to ISO 12800
- Improved autofocus in Live View mode
- 9- point autofocus ( AF mid - point cross-type sensor )
- 3.0 "LCD ( 1,040,000 pixels) 3:2 format
- 3.7 pictures / second
- HDMI ™ port
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Video Mode: Full HD 1920 x 1080 ( 29.97, 25, 23.976 B / s); 1280 × 720 ( 59.94, 50 B / s); 640 × 480 ( 59.94, 50 B / s)
- 14 bit
- Compatible with all EF / EF -S lenses and EX -series Speedlites