Canon EOS 7D
Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level / compensation, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB Flash information: Flash ready, high - speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation, red -eye correction Image information: White balance correction, CF card information, monochrome shooting, maximum burst (two digit display ), Highlight tone priority (D ), Image information: Grid, Dual Axis Electronic Level
The Canon EOS 7D is a semi-professional digital SLR ( DSLR) cameras by Canon. It was announced on 1 September 2009 and is commercially available since early October 2009.
The 7D is priced positioned above the Canon EOS 60D as the top model of the APS - C sensor class. According to Canon the development of over 5,000 photographers worldwide were surveyed in advance. In some respects, the features of the 7D goes beyond all previous Canon cameras - including those with full-frame sensor - addition.
The camera uses two DIGIC 4 processors, which allow a continuous shooting rate of 8 frames per second as well as videos in 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames / s, as well as 720p up to 60 frames / s.
Was redeveloped complete the autofocus system with 19 cross-type sensors. The 60D, however, has, like almost all APS-C models from Canon, only nine. As is usual with single-digit Canon EOS models, the 7D is splash-proof (when used with appropriate lenses). The burst rate of 8 frames per second will only Canon cameras, the EOS -1D series ( Mark II, Mark II N, Mark III, Mark IV) and the 1D X exceeded. The field of view with 100% coverage is unique in the Canon APS -C range. The EOS 7D is the first camera from Canon a transmitter for EX Speedlite flash units. The camera also has an electronic level that can be displayed on the screen and in the viewfinder. The buttons and dials on the camera were compared with previous models enlarged to facilitate an operation, even with gloves.
- 2 × DIGIC 4 processor
- Video mode with 1080p24/25/30, 720p50/60, 480p50/60. Up to 4 GB per video sequence.
- Continuous shooting 8.0 frames per second
- 7.5 -cm (3.0 " ) LCD with 920,000 sub-pixels, which corresponds to approximately 307,000 pixels (640 x 480 x 3 ) ( VGA resolution )
- ISO 100-6400 ( expandable via special function to 12,800 )
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Compatible with all EF / EF -S lenses and EX -series Speedlites ( with built-in transmitter)
- 19 cross-type AF sensors ( central sensor is a dual cross sensor )
- Housing is splash-proof
- Enhanced Live View AF
- Ground glass is transparent LCD ( including digital spirit level), not replaceable
- Improved noise suppression