Carvico is a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy with 4643 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012).
Carvico is located 14 km west of the provincial capital of Bergamo and 35 km northeast of the city of Milan.
The neighboring municipalities are Calusco d' Adda, Pontida, Sotto il Monte Giovanni XXIII, Terno d' Isola and Villa d' Adda.
One of the most famous buildings in the community is the Palazzo Medolago Albani, once owned by the family and now City Hall. The old owners, art lovers, the Palazzo outfitted them with frescoes and precious paintings.
Of significance of the place is also the parish church of San Martino. It was built in the 12th century and renovated in 1740. It contains valuable paintings by Nicholas Pomarancio and Giacomo Cortese, called Il Borgognone.
The small church of Santa Maria del Campo, located in the historic center dates from the thirteenth century.