- 5.1 Individual
- 5.2 double
Casey Dellacqua who is paternal and maternal Italian Irish descent, moved at the age of 16 years to Canberra to train there at the Australian Institute of Sport. She played there in the local tennis club.
End of August 2013 were Casey Dellacqua the birth of their child Benjamin Blake by her partner Amanda three weeks previously known. With the announcement of her family growth, they also made the relationship with her partner in public.
Your best result at the French Open, she reached in 2008 with the entry into the third round. In doubles, she stood there even in the final. On the ITF Women's Circuit and she brought him so far in 22 single and 23 doubles titles. In 2008 she became the number one in the Australian women's tennis after they had pushed into the second round of the Australian Open.
2006 Dallacqua entered as a wild card for the first time at the Australian Open 2006. After their first round defeat against Lindsay Davenport, she had to listen to heavy criticism in terms of their fitness.
Dellacqua played in 2008 in Hobart for the first time, a quarter-final on the WTA Tour, which she lost to Eleni Daniilidou. In Melbourne they defeated the same year the world number one Amelie Mauresmo and moved into the second round, their best ever single result at a Grand Slam tournament. So she pulled Alicia Molik from as best-placed Australian tennis player. Also worth mentioning are their victories over former top -10 players like Molik, Nicole Vaidišová, Patty Schnyder and Marion Bartoli.
In doubles, she also stood in 2008 with Francesca Schiavone in the final of the French Open, at the side of Nathalie Dechy in the semifinals of Wimbledon. In 2011 she won at Roland Garros with Scott Lipsky in mixed her first title at a Grand Slam tournament, in the final they defeated the pairing Srebotnik / Zimonjic 7-6, 4-6 and [ 10:7 ].
At the Olympic Summer Games in Beijing Dellacqua came along with Alicia Molik and Samantha Stosur of Australia. Your first round match against Gisela Dulko, she won 6-3, 6-4; then she succumbed to the set of 12 Belarusian Azarenka Wiktoryja. In doubles she lost her first round match with Molik against Italian Flavia Pennetta and Francesca Schiavone pairing with 4:6 and 4:6.
At the U.S. Open, both in single as well as double Dellacqua retired in 2008 already out in round one. In individual they defeated the French qualifier Julie Coin with 6:7 and 6:7, in a double they lost ( to set number 9 ) with Klaudia Jans and Alicja against Dechy Rosolska from Poland with 6:1, 2:6 and 3:6. The Mixed she played alongside her compatriot Jordan Kerr, with whom she was eliminated in the second round against Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova.
2013 was Dellacqua with her compatriot Ashleigh Barty in three other Grand Slam tournaments in the final: Sara Errani in Melbourne they were subject, and Roberta Vinci, Wimbledon mating Hsieh Su-wei/Peng Shuai at the U.S. Open and the duo Andrea Hlavackova / Lucie Hradecka.
ITF singles titles (12 )
- 2003 - $ 25k Dalby, AUS
- 2004 - $ 10k Warrnambool, AUS
- 2005 - $ 25k Mackay, AUS
- 2005 - $ 25k Rockhampton, AUS
- 2005 - $ 25k Port Pirie, AUS
- 2006 - $ 25k Mount Gambier, AUS
- 2006 - $ 25k Port Pirie, AUS
- 2007 - $ 25k Melbourne, AUS
- 2007 - $ 25k Perth, AUS
- 2007 - $ 25k Kalgoorlie, AUS
- 2007 - $ 50k Bronx, USA
- 2010 - $ 25k Mildura, AUS
ITF doubles titles (15 )
- 2003 - $ 25k Dalby, AUS (w / Evie Dominikovic ) (AUS)
- 2004 - $ 25k Bendigo, AUS (w / Nicole Sewell ), ( AUS)
- 2004 - $ 50k Schenectady, USA (w / Nicole Sewell ), ( AUS)
- 2004 - $ 25k Port Pirie, AUS (w / Sunitha Rao ), ( IND)
- 2005 - $ 50k Bendigo, AUS (w / Trudi Musgrave ) (AUS)
- 2005 - $ 25k Gala Tina, ITA (w / Lucia Gonzalez ) (AUS)
- 2005 - $ 25k Mackay, AUS (w / Daniella Dominikovic ) (AUS)
- 2005 - $ 25k Rockhampton, AUS (w / Daniella Dominikovic ) (AUS)
- 2005 - $ 25k Lyneham, AUS (w / Daniella Dominikovic ) (AUS)
- 2006 - $ 75k Las Vegas, USA (w / Nicole Pratt ) (AUS)
- 2006 - $ 25k Surbiton, England (w / Trudi Musgrave ) (AUS)
- 2006 - $ 25k Melbourne, AUS (w / Sunitha Rao ), ( IND)
- 2007 - $ 25k Perth, AUS (w / Emily Hewson ) (IND )
- 2010 - $ 25k Mildura, AUS (w / Jessica Moore ) (AUS)
- 2010 - $ 25k Sydney, AUS (w / Jessica Moore ) (AUS)