Cerete is a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region Lombardy with 1643 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012).
Cerete is located 35 km northeast of the provincial capital of Bergamo and 80 km northeast of the city of Milan.
- The parish church of San Vincenzo Martyr in its present form was ordained in 1444.
- The parish church of SS Apostoli Filippo e Giacomo
- The Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary
- The " Chapel of the announcement "
- The church of San Rocco
- Sanctuary of the Nativity
- Cerete basso