Cetoraz located in the Bohemian- Moravian Highlands on a hill overlooking the valleys of the streams Cetorazský Potok, Potok Oborský and Vodický creek. North-east rises the Cetoraz ( 629 m ) in the east of Pacovský les (600 m). Through the village leads the state road 129 from Prasetín after Pacov.
Neighboring towns are U Kubíků and Bedřichov in the north, Pacov in the northeast, Propad and Dul in the east, Cerveny Mlyn, ES and Šimpach the southeast, Dvořiště and Obrataň in the south, Hrobská Zahrádka Prasetín and Hurka in the southwest, Kozlov, Blatiny, Malešín, Vodice, Valcha and Hadovky in the west and Malá Rovná in the northwest.
Was first mentioned the village in 1307. Since 1384 Cetoraz is vicarage.
After the abolition of patrimonial Cetoraz / Zetoras formed in 1850 a municipality in the district team Pelhřimov. In 1947 the village was assigned to the Okres Pacov. Since its cancellation in 1961 Cetoraz heard again Okres Pelhřimov.
For the community Cetoraz no districts are reported. To Cetoraz include the settlements U Kubíků and Valcha.
- Church of Sts. Wenzel, it is detectable as a parish church since 1384. At the end of the 17th century, the original Gothic building was rebuilt. The Baroque main altar dates from the Carmelite monastery Pacov.
- Tomb of the family of Deym Střítež in the cemetery, classicist building ais 1812
- Memorial to the victims of the First World War in the cemetery
- Ponds Valcha and Pilák, recreation areas
- Cemetery of German POW camp in the forest near Patzauer Propad, east of the village