Chris Cole (skateboarder)
Chris Cole ( born March 10, 1982 in Statesville, North Carolina ) is an American professional skateboarder ( Stance: Regular).
Cole was known among other things, by the skateboard film " Dying to Live " by Zero Skateboards from 2002 in the international skateboarding scene. He was supported by many then as a professional skateboard label, and subsequently took part in many competitions. After further appearances in videos such as " New Blood " or " Hotwax " Cole was rated as " Gap killer " with excellent skills. His signature move is the " BS 360 kickflip " which he gave in several videos as well as on the contest for the best. He was also one of the first who has been a Kickflip BS Nosebluntslide on a hand rail. He is - as in the scene usual - sponsored by various well-known skateboarding brands. These include, among others, Thunder Trucks, Zero Skateboards, Spitfire Wheels, Fallen Footwear and since January 14, 2011 official also DC Shoes. He is also a Skate 1,2, and 3 represented in the computer games by EA Black Box as a playable character. In addition, he participated in the music video in 2011 published " Was It Worth It " by the Finnish metal band Children of Bodom with, of which he is a big fan according to his own statements.
- 2000 - Bam Margera: CKY2K
- 2001 - Digital 5
- 2001 - 411vm issue 40
- 2001 - Monkey Business ' Project of a Lifetime
- 2001 - Thrasher Timebomb
- 2002 - Transworld 's In Bloom
- 2002 - Zero's Dying to Live
- 2004 - Thrasher King of The Road
- 2004 - Hot Wax
- 2005 - Thrasher King of The Road
- 2005 - Zero's New Blood
- 2006 - Thrasher King of The Road
- 2006 - Zero promo video
- 2008 - Hot Wax 2: Shred The Gnar
- 2008 - Bam Margera: Where The # $% Is Santa?
- 2009 - Zero Strange World
- 2009 - Doozy Wilson 's Fave
- 2011 - " Was It Worth It? " - Children Of Bodom
- 2004 - Cole and the Zero team win, " Thrasher King of The Road "
- 2005 - Cole and the Zero team win, " Thrasher King of The Road "
- 2005 - The Last Part in Zero video " New Blood "
- 2005 - Skater Of The Year ' in Transworld Skateboarding and Thrasher Magazine
- 2006 - Cole and the Zero team win, " Thrasher King of The Road " for the third time in a row
- 2006 - Gold in X Games, Street
- 2007 - Gold in X Games, Street
- 2007 - Winner of és Game of Skate
- 2008 - Winner of és Game of Skate
- 2009 - Winner of Back to the mountain
- 2009 - winner of the Maloof Money Cup ( $ 100,000 in prize money )
- 2009 - Winner of the Dew Tour
- 2009 - Battle Commander of TheBerrics.com
- 2009 - Thrasher Skater of the Year ( to 2 times Besides it managed only Danny Way. )
- 2010 - winner of the Maloof Money Cup ( $ 100,000 in prize money )
- 2012 - Winner of the Copenhagen Pro 2012 ( $ 10,000 prize money )
- 2013 - winner of Street League / X Games