Christel Pascal celebrated her first major success at the Junior World Championship in 1992 in Maribor with the silver medal in the slalom behind Urška Hrovat. It was included in the squad of the French ski team in 1993. In the Ski World Cup they won their first points on 30 December 1994 with 13th place in the slalom in Méribel. The following four seasons brought little success. Sporadically appeared to her name on the list of results in the points, once they reached on 21 December 1996 as the seventh of the slalom in Crans -Montana a top 10 placement.
In the season 1999/2000 Pascal rose to the absolute world top. She won early in the season at the same time Špela Pretnar the slalom at Copper Mountain. With nine other placements in the top ten, she took this winter second place in the slalom discipline World Cup.
The 2000/2001 season brought two podium finishes and as the biggest success of her career the silver medal in the slalom of the 2001 World Championships in St. Anton am Arlberg. In the inaugural at the 2005 World Championships in Bormio team competition, she won the French team with a third place her second World Cup medal. In the World Cup, it reached up to the 2002/2003 season regularly top 10 results and some podiums.
On 5 January 2004, Pascal cruciate ligament tear in a fall in the second round of the slalom in Megève in his right knee and was sidelined the rest of the season. Another injury followed on January 8, 2006 in the Slalom in Maribor, which simultaneously meant her career end.
Christel Pascal was married to the former French ski racer Christophe Saioni and appeared briefly as Christel Pascal Saioni in the result lists on. In 2002 the couple divorced.
- Salt Lake City 2002: 25 Giant Slalom
- Sestriere 1997: 18 Slalom
- Vail 1999: 18 Slalom
- St. Anton 2001: 2nd Slalom, Giant Slalom 7
- St. Moritz 2003 12 Slalom
- Bormio 2005: 3rd Team Competition, 12th slalom
Junior World Championships
- Maribor 1992: 2nd Slalom
- 1999/2000 season: 2nd slalom rating
- Season 2000/2001: 6 slalom rating
- Season 2001/2002: 6 slalom rating
- Season 2002/2003: 4 slalom rating
- 9 podiums, including one victory:
- 1993/1994 season: 9 slalom rating
- 1995/1996 season: 8 slalom rating
- 1997/1998 season: 8 slalom rating
- 3 podiums (individual results only from 1994/1995 available)
- 5 French championship (slalom 1997, 2000, 2001 and 2002, Giant Slalom 2000)
- 4 podiums, including one victory in the Nor- Am Cup (individual results only available from 1994 /1995) (slalom in Breckenridge on November 14, 1999)