Becker collected after graduating from the Krefeld Horkesgath Secondary School experience as a recording and production director of films such as Farinelli, Berlin Break, Rudi the Racing Pig and The Winner. In January 1995, Becker founded the film production Vide GbR, with which he over 15 short films, commercials and numerous documentaries produced during his studies at the Munich Film School.
From 1997 to 2001 he worked together with Thomas Haeberle at the company Indigo Film Production and Becker & Haeberle film production, which they then brought in 2000 to the new market under FAME AG. During this time, Becker produced award-winning and successful debut films of its HFF fellow student Peter Thorwarth ( Bang Boom Bang ), Dennis Gansel ( The Phantom ) and Sebastian Niemann ( The Biikenbrennen ).
2002 Christian Becker then founded the Rat Pack Filmproduktion and the Westside Filmproduktion, with whom he some of the most successful movies such as Vicky the Viking men, The Wave, The Wixxer, Hui Buh - produced The castle ghost or Fack ju goehte.
One year later founded Phil Friedrichs and original to bring it the DVD Label turbine media, actually only the first time all Dieter Hallervorden and lime kiln DVDs on the market.
2010-2011 he produced the first German 3D feature film Vicky 's Road Trip, directed by Christian Ditter, with whom he already realized the successful children's film series The Crocodiles and Ditters debut French for Beginners.
- Agent Ranjid Saves the World by Michael Karen
- Bang Bang Boom by Peter Thorwarth, Bavarian Film Award
- The Blood of the Templars, TV event mini-series, by Florian Baxmeyer
- The Jesus Video, TV event mini-series, successful rate of ProSieben own production
- The big laugh of Benjamin Herrmann
- The Secret of Loch Ness by Michael Rowitz
- The WiXXer by Tobi Baumann
- The ProSieben Fairy Tale Hour by Various
- The wave of Dennis Gansel
- Fack ju goehte of Bora Dagtekin
- Hui Buh - The Castle Ghost by Sebastian Niemann
- Jerry Cotton by Cyrill Boss & Philipp Stennert
- Kalkofes focusing screen ( ProSieben)
- Kalkofes focusing screen - ReKalked ( Tele 5 )
- Kanak Attack by Lars Becker
- Living Dead by Dennis Gansel, rental UIP
- Lotta in Love by Various
- Mafia, Pizza, Razzia by Peter Thorwarth
- Killing Is My Business, Honey by Sebastian Niemann
- News from WiXXer by Cyrill Boss & Philipp Stennert
- ProSieben Funny Movies
- Quiero Ser ( 2000: Students Academy Award (Oscar) for Best Short Film )
- Seven Days to Live by Sebastian Niemann
- The Wrong Trip by Dennis Gansel, rental UIP
- Turkish for Beginners (film ) by Bora Dagtekin
- V8 - You want to be the best of Joachim Masannek
- Crocodiles by Christian Ditter
- The Crocodiles 3 by Wolfgang Groos
- What does not fit is made to fit (2002 ), Peter Thorwarth, ( nominated for the Student Academy Award), during the Berlinale, the film with the greatest German Audience Award, the Jupiter was awarded as Best German Film 2002; Westside produced on behalf of television station ProSieben What does not fit series, which is broadcast in 10 parts since October 2003.
- What does not fit is made to fit (Short Film ) by Peter Thorwarth
- Vicky on a long journey of Christian Ditter
- Wickie and the strong men of Michael Bully Herbig
- We Are the Night by Dennis Gansel
- Times change you by Uli Edel
- Grimme Prize in fiction competition & entertainment for The Phantom
- Jupiter for Best TV Movie for The Phantom
- Jupiter in the category Best German film for What does not fit is made to fit
- Grimme Award in the fiction category for My Crazy Turkish Wedding
- Jupiter Best in category German film Neues vom WiXXer
- German Comedy Award for Vicky the Viking men
- German Film Award: Bronze for The Wave
- German Film Award: Best Children's Film for Crocodiles
- DVD Champion - Producer Price