Around Cologne 2006 Tour of Bavaria 2008
Knees started in 1990 at VfL Rhine river. His first victories he celebrated in the U -13 class. In 1998 he drove for the national team, scoring a series of first successes - one was the biggest probably the third place in the World Youth Championship in the time trial in 1999.
In 2000 he drove for two years for the Telekom junior team. After its dissolution he joined the RRG Porz and in the following year for KED Bianchi Team Berlin. 2004 was his first and successful year at the Professional Continental Team Wiesenhof. After a successful year in 2005, he joined the newly formed Team Milram and won in the spring of 2006 Rund um Köln. At the 9th stage of the Tour de France in 2006 he was awarded the most aggressive rider. For the 2011 season came Knees at Team Sky Procycling under contract after his original team for 2011, Team Pegasus, had not received any Professional Continental license because of financial difficulties.
Knees changed in 2009 from the classic driver becoming the driver standings for larger tours. He finished in 2009 the 21th place in the overall standings of the Tour de France, which he was the second best German Andreas Kloden behind simultaneously.
Christian Knees has one daughter.
- Tour de Lorraine
- 3rd place World Championships time trial Junior
- Second overall World Cup
- 2nd place Thuringia Tour
- A stage Thuringia Tour
- A stage of the Tour de Gironde
- Youth classification Cinturón a Mallorca
- Youth classification and 6th place overall peace drive
- GP Pino Cerami 4th place
- 6th Tour de Luxembourg
- 6th place Ster Elektrotoer
- 2nd place Sachsen-Tour
- 7th Hesse Tour
- Around Cologne
- 4th place overall Hesse Tour
- 3rd place German championships road
- 5th Place Around the Henninger Tower
- Appreciation Tour of Bavaria
- International cycling race in Ratingen with the LTU
- International German Championship
- German Champion - Road Race
- Team time trial Giro del Trentino
- Team time trial Giro d' Italia