Clusone ( German Klausen) is a town with 8660 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012) in the Italian province of Bergamo, region Lombardia. The town is the capital of Serio Valley.
The city is mainly known for two buildings:
- The late Gothic town hall with one of Pietro Fanzago 1583 -built astronomical clock
- The monastery church of the flagellants, with the famous Dance of Death 1485
Sons and daughters of the town
- Kevin Ceccon (* 1993), Italian racing driver
- Giovanni Legrenzi (1626-1690), composer of the Baroque
- Oratorio dei Disciplini with frescoes