Countess Franziska Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau
She was born in Vienna, the daughter of Count Franz de Paula Joseph Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau and his wife Countess Therese of Wrbna and Freudenthal.
On August 8, 1831, she married in Vienna later Liechtenstein Prince Alois II
Princess Franziska founded the first aid funds for orphans in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
From their marriage following eleven children were born, both sons became princes and remained childless.
- Marie (1834-1909); ∞ Count Ferdinand von Trauttmansdorff -Weinberg (1825-1896)
- Karoline (1836-1885); ∞ Prince Alexander von Schoenburg - Hartenstein (1826-1896)
- Sophie (1837-1899); ∞ Prince Karl of Löwenstein -Wertheim -Rosenberg (1834-1921)
- Aloysia (1838-1920); ∞ Count Heinrich of Pécs (1830-1885)
- Ida (1839-1921); ∞ Prince Adolf Josef Eduard von Schwarzenberg (1832-1914)
- Prince Johann II (1840-1929)
- Franziska (1841-1858)
- Henriette (1843-1931); ∞ Alfred of Liechtenstein (1842-1907)
- Anna (1846-1924); ∞ Prince Georg Christian von Lobkowitz (1835-1908)
- Therese (1850-1938); ∞ Duke Arnulf of Bavaria (1852-1907)
- Prince Franz I (1853-1938)
Her grave is in the crypt of the House of Liechtenstein in Vranov u Brna ( Moravia ).
Centre d' Études of Dynasties Royales Européenes.
- Princess ( Liechtenstein )
- House of Liechtenstein
- Born in 1813
- Died in 1881