Cvetka Lipuš (* 1966 in Bad Eisenkappel, Železna Kapla ) is an Austrian poet.
She attended the Federal School for Slovenes in Klagenfurt and studied Comparative Literature and Slavic Studies at the University of Klagenfurt. From 1995, she lived in the United States, where she completed a degree in library and information science at the University of Pittsburgh. Cvetka Lipuš is the daughter of the Austrian writer Florjan Lipuš. From 1990 to 2000, she was next to Maja Haderlap and Fabjan Hafner, co-editor of the cultural magazine Mladje. Since 2009 Cvetka Lipuš lives in Salzburg.
The author writes in Slovenian. Her poems have been published in numerous anthologies and magazines. 1986 published some of her poems in the anthology " The Slovenian word in Carinthia / Slovenska beseda na Koroskem ", whereby the German -speaking readers became aware of the 19 -year-old author.
- V Lunini senci ( In the Shadow of the Moon), anthology of contemporary Slovenian poetry in Carinthia, Hrsg.gemeinsam with Fabjan Hafner, Drava Verlag, Klagenfurt 1985
Volumes of poetry
- Pragovi dneva (Eng. The thresholds of the day, German translation 1995), Wieser Verlag, Klagenfurt 1989 and 1992
- Doba temnjenja (German Darkened time, Bulg About. 1994, dt Übers 1995), Wieser Verlag, Klagenfurt 1993
- Geografija bližine (English Geography close, German translation 2000), Wieser Verlag, Klagenfurt 2000
- Spregatev milosti (German diffraction of grace, German translation 2006), Cankarjeva založba / Cankar Verlag, Ljubljana 2003
- Obleganje sreče (German siege of happiness, German translation 2010), Cankarjeva založba / Cankar Verlag, Ljubljana 2008
- Pojdimo vezat kosti ( dt Let us combine the bone ), Mladinska knjiga, Ljubljana 2010