Cyprus International University
Template: Infobox university / student missing template: Infobox university / staff missing template: Infobox university / professors missing
The International University of Cyprus (Turkish: Uluslararası Kıbrıs University, English: Cyprus International University, abbr CIU) is a nationally recognized private university in the Cypriot capital Nicosia.
The university was founded in 1997 and is located approximately eight kilometers (direct distance ) north-east from the city center of Nicosia in a separate building complex. The language of instruction is English. There are six faculties, two institutes, a university, a vocational high school and a foreign language center.
It will be offered in cooperation with the University of Sunderland and the University of Wolverhampton Dual Degrees.
- Faculty of Agriculture ( Biosystems Engineering, Plant Production and Technology)
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences (English Language And Literature, Psychology, Turkish Language and Literature )
- Faculty of Communication ( Advertising and Public Relations, Journalism, Radio and Television, Visual Communication Design )
- Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences ( Business Administration, European Union Relations, International Relations, Social Work )
- Faculty of Education ( Arts Education and Crafts Teaching, Classroom Teaching, Computer and Instructional Technology Teaching Education, English Language Teaching, Guidance and Psychological Counselling, Mentally Handicapped Teaching, Pre-school Teacher Education. Turkish Language Teaching)
- Faculty of Engineering ( Bioengineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems Engineering )
- Faculty of Fine Arts (Architecture, Graphic Design, Industrial Products Design, Interior Design)
- Faculty of Law