The monastery Daglha Gampo (Tibetan: lha dwags sgam po) is a monastery of the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism tradition. It lies in the east of the circle Gyaca ( Gyatsha ) of Shannan ( Lhokha ) in the area of the Yarlung Zangbo River valley at an altitude of 4150 m. The monastery was founded in 1121 by Gampopa ( the " doctor Dhagpo " ), a disciple of Milarepa, and is the head monastery of the Dagpo Kagyu branch of the Kagyu school tradition. The succession passed to his nephew Gompa Tshülthrim Nyingpo ( sgom pa tshul khrims snying po) according to Gampopa's death.
More recently there from Tibet Museum ( Xizang Bowuguan ) were carried out archaeological excavations.
The monastery is on the list of monuments of Tibet Autonomous Region.