Dire Tune ( Dire Tune Arissi; born 19 June 1985) is an Ethiopian long-distance runner who specializes in the marathon.
Her debut was in 2005 at the Los Angeles Marathon, where she finished fourth in 2:30:48 h. In the same year she was second in the 25 km from Berlin and finished at the World Athletics Championships in Helsinki in 37th place. In the road race World Championships in 2006 over 20km, she finished fourth in 1:05:16 hours and won a silver medal with the Ethiopian team.
In 2007, she presented at the Houston Marathon with 2:26:52 h a course record and was second in the Nagano Marathon in 2:28:59 h At the World Championships in Osaka, they did not reach the target.
The following year, they improved in Houston course record with her personal best of 2:24:40, won the Boston Marathon and set with 18 517 m world record in the hours run on. In a marathon, the Olympic Games in Beijing, she came on the 15th Place.
In 2009 she won the RAK Half Marathon with the national record of 1:07:18 h, was treated with a second behind Salina Kosgei Jebet Second in Boston and finished the marathon in the World Athletics Championships in Berlin the 23th Place.
In 2010 she finished fifth at the RAK Half Marathon, as in the previous third party. Among the World's Best 10K and won the Ottawa Race Weekend on the 10-km distance In the World Half Marathon Championships in Nanning, she won silver, and the Frankfurt Marathon she finished second.
The following year, they were each second in the RAK Half Marathon and at the World 's Best 10K, and came to Boston to sixth place. The title defense in Ottawa followed by a victory at the World 10K Bangalore.
- 3000 m: 9:02,08 min 24 May 2003 Nijmegen
- 5000 m: 15:47,83 min, June 1, 2003, Hengelo
- 10 - km road race: 31:40 min 28 February, 2010, San Juan
- Hours of operation: 18 517 m 12 June, 2008, Ostrava
- 20,000 m: h 1:05:35,3 17 June, 2009, Ostrava
- Half Marathon: 1:07:18 h 20 February, 2009, Ra's al -Khaimah
- 25 - km road race: 1:24:20 h, October 31, 2010 in Frankfurt am Main ( mean )
- Marathon: 2:23:44 h, October 31, 2010 Frankfurt am Main