Dlažkovice ( German: Dlaschkowitz ) is a municipality in Okres Litoměřice in the Ústí nad Labem Region, Czech Republic.
The first mention of Dlaschkowitz goes back to the year 1057.
Dlaschkowitz 1941 was a transit camp for Jews who were brought especially from North Bohemia, in order then to be transported to Theresienstadt.
The church built in 1675 was built according to plans by Giulio Broggio ( 1628-1718 ), an architect and builder of Italian origin.
Sons and daughters
- Friedrich Graf Schönborn (1841-1907), Austrian politician