Dobrjanka (Russian Добрянка ) is a city in the Perm region (Russia) with 33 686 inhabitants (as of October 14, 2010 ).
The city is located on the western flank of the Middle Urals about 60 km north of the regional capital of Perm on the left bank of the Kamastausee here to pent-up Kama, near the mouth of the eponymous river Dobrjanka.
Dobrjanka is the region administratively subordinated directly. The city is the urban-type settlement Polasna ( 13,201 inhabitants) and 112 villages with a total of 12,478 inhabitants assumed that the total population of the administrative unit Dobrjanka city is 61,433 (calculated 2009).
The town lies on the railway line Permian Kisel.
Dobrjanka was first mentioned in 1623. 1752 was built here by the Stroganov family, a copper and iron, to which was a workers' settlement, which received city rights in 1943.
After completion of the Kamastaudamms 1956, the factory and part of the city were flooded.
Note: Census data
Culture and sights
Im not flooded by Kamastausee part of the city a few buildings have survived from the 19th century, the Church of the Holy Mitrofan 1836, a school of 1845 and the Alexander Nevsky Chapel of 1893.
Since 1967, a local history museum exists.
The most important companies in the city is the built in 1976 Perm thermal power station ( GRES Permskaja ) northwest of the city, which now belongs to the utility company OGK -1. Play an important role in the timber industry and processing as well as the construction industry.