Dolphins F.C. (Port Harcourt)
The Dolphins FC is a Nigerian football club which plays in the Nigerian Premier League. The home of the Dolphins is Port Harcourt in the Niger Delta. The Dolphins FC is next to the Sharks FC of the second club in the city.
The club was founded in 1988 as Eagle Cement and changed its name in 2001. 1997 and 2004 the club won the Nigerian championship. In 2005, she played for Nigeria in the CAF Confederation Cup and reached the final, but where they lost against FAR Rabat with 0:1 or 0:3.
In 2007, she dismounted from the Nigerian Premier League, but in 2009 won their division of the Nigeria National League and rise again.
- Nigerian Premier League: 1997, 2004
- Nigerian FA Cup: 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007
The club in CAF - Apply
- CAF Champions League: 2 1998 - group stage 2005 - Second round
- CAF Confederation Cup: 3 2005 - Finalist, 2007 - group stage 2008 - Second round
- CAF Cup Winners' Cup: 1 2002 - First round
Akwa United | Bukola Babes | Dolphins FC | FC Enyimba | Gombe United | Heartland FC | Jigawa Golden Stars | Kaduna United | Kano Pillars | Kwara United | Lobi Stars | Niger Tornadoes | Ocean Boys | Rangers International | Rising Stars | Sharks FC | Shooting Stars FC | Sunshine Stars FC | Warri Wolves | Wikki Tourists
- Nigerian football club