Dubai 24 Hour
The 24 - hour race in Dubai is a since 2006 discharged in January motorsport event for sports cars at the Dubai Autodrome in Dubai. The length of a round is 5.390 km.
The vehicle field is subdivided into four classes, which are further divided according to engine capacity in subclasses: Gasoline vehicles:
- Class A1: up to 1.6 L displacement
- Class A2: 1.6 L to 2.0 L displacement or to 1.6 L with turbo
- A3T class: from 1.6 L to 2.0 L with turbo
- Class A4: from 2.0 L to 3.0 L displacement
- Class A5: from 3.0 L to 3.5 L Displacement
- D1: up to 2.0 L displacement
- Class D2: from 2.0 L to 3.0 L Displacement
- Class 996: Porsche 996 Cup
- Class 997: Porsche 997 Cup ( 2007-2013 & Cup S )
- Class A6 -AM: GT3 cars
- Class A6 -Pro: GT3 cars
- Class SP2 GT3A: Cars that fit into any other category.
- Class SP3 GT4A: GT4 cars
- Class SP4: electric and hybrid vehicles
Since the balance of performance applicable in this race, valid for any vehicle a different minimum weight and maximum tank volume per pit stop.
The race will be fully commented in English from Internet radio stations radiolemans.com. On the official website of the event, a live video stream is available over the entire race distance. The motor sports TV channel MotorsTV (only available on certain cable provider ) transfers in German 10 hours of the race.