Duchess Amalie in Bavaria
Maria Amalie, Duchess in Bavaria ( also briefly called Amalie in Bavaria ) ( born December 24, 1865 in Munich, † May 26, 1912 in Stuttgart) was born a Duchess in Bavaria and by marriage Duchess of Urach, Countess of Württemberg.
She was the only daughter from the marriage of Duke Karl Theodor in Bavaria with his first wife, Princess Sophie of Saxony. Amalie, named Amélie, married on July 4, 1892 in Tegernsee Wilhelm Karl, the 2nd Duke of Urach, Count of Württemberg, who was nominated in 1918 for King Mindaugas II of Lithuania. He was a son of Duke Wilhelm of Urach and his wife Florestine Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco. Her life she shared a friendship with Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria. She died in May 1912, 46 years after the birth of her ninth child.
- Marie Gabriele (1893-1908)
- Elizabeth (1894-1962); ∞ Prince Karl Aloys of Liechtenstein, an uncle Franz Joseph II of Liechtenstein
- Karola (1896-1980)
- Wilhelm (1897-1957); ∞ Elisabeth Theurer
- Karl Gero (1899-1981); ∞ Gabriele, Countess of Waldburg- Zeil - Trauchburg, a daughter of Prince Georg of Waldburg- Zeil
- Margaret (1901-1975)
- Albrecht (1903-1969); ∞ 1 Rosemary Blackadder, 2nd Ute Waldschmidt
- Eberhard (1907-1969); ∞ Iniga Princess of Thurn and Taxis
- Mechtilde (1912-2001); ∞ Friedrich Karl zu Hohenlohe- Waldenburg - Schillingsfuerst
- Wittelsbach ( line Palatinate - Birkenfeld - Gelnhausen )
- House Württemberg ( Urach Ducal line )
- Born 1865
- Died in 1912