Dugo Selo is a town in the northern part of Croatia.
It is located 20 kilometers east of the center of Zagreb at the foot of Martin Breg (206 m) and is part of the Zagreb County. Live here according to the census of 2011 17.466 inhabitants in an area of 51 km ². Dugo Selo counts for the agglomeration of Zagreb and is on the border of the level of Posavina and Prigorje.
- Athletics Club "Martin"
- Dugo Selo NK, football club
- NK Ostrna, football club
- Dugo Selo handball club RK
- Taekwondo klub Dugo Selo
- Moto Kluba Sveti Martin
- Kyokushin karate club " Dugo Selo "
- Josip Predavec, historian, politician, a founder of the HRSS, vice president of HSS
- Josip Zorić, clergyman
- Slavko Vurić, tribune of the people and poets
- Sergio Foretić, opera singer, teacher
- Ivica Lovretić
- Igor Dekanić, scientists, politicians, former advisor to the Croatian Government
- Krešimir Fotović
- Zvonimir Bilic, handball players ( Croatian National Team)
- Nenad plasic handball player
- Jadranko Crnic
- Belizar Božiković
- Ivan Cerovačke, hrvatski dirigent, zborovođa, glazbeni pedagog, politolog i Novinar
- Bogoljub Lacmanović, journalist and diplomat
- Vlado Šola handball player