Dworki, Lower Silesian Voivodeship
Dworki ( German four courtyards, Czech Čtyřy Dvory ) is a village in the rural community of Nowa Ruda in Poland. It is located seven kilometers north-west of Nowa Ruda ( neurodegeneration ) and is part of the powiat Kłodzki.
Dworki belongs geographically to Glatzer boiler. Neighboring towns are Świerki in the north, Sosnina ( Fichtig ) Ludwikowice Kłodzkie and Borek ( grove ) in the east, Krajanów, Krajanówek (small Krainsdorf ) and Sokolica in the southeast and Granicznik (Mark reason) and Bartnica in the northwest. Across the border to the Czech Republic, which runs west, lie close to the border conservation areas " Vysoká skala " and " Pod Vysokou skálou " and in Steinetal to browning Sauerland ( Broumovsko or Broumovský promontory ) belonging to villages Šonov, Rožmitál ( Rosental ) and Benešov ( Straßenau ). Northwest of Dworki is the border crossing Janovičky ( Johannes Berg).
Four yards is occupied documented for the year 1669. It belonged to Neuroder District in the county of Glatz, and was then a Vorwerk with four houses, which was owned by the quiet peace reign between neurodegeneration. Along with the county of Glatz, which belonged directly to Bohemia to 1763, it fell after the Hubertusburg peace to Prussia. In the 18th and 19th centuries it developed into a larger village, which in 1890 was given its own school.
After the reorganization of Prussia Four farms belonged since 1815 to the province of Silesia, which was divided into counties. 1816-1853 County of Glatz, 1854-1932, the district neurodegeneration was responsible. After its dissolution in 1933 four farms belonged until 1945 to turn county Glatz. Since 1874 the rural community of Four Courts along with the villages prey reason Königswalde and Mark basic agricultural estates as well as the prey base and Königswalde formed the District Königswalde. 1939 was four yards from 427 residents.
As a result of the Second World War Four Courts in 1945 coincided with the most of Silesia to Poland and was renamed Dworki. The German population was, if they had not fled earlier, largely expelled in 1946. The newly settled inhabitants were partly displaced persons from eastern Poland. Since they mostly left the secluded spot in the subsequent time again, the population fell significantly. 1975-1998 belonged to Dworki Voivodeship Wałbrzych.