Ebershausen is a municipality in the Swabian district of Günzburg and a member of the administration supportive community Krumbach.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
The municipality is located in the district of Swabia Ebershausen in the Danube-Iller region.
To the community includes the following villages and districts: Ebershausen, Seifertshofen and Walt Berg; Located on the western edge of the valley of the Ebershausen Haselbachtals in the area where the Gutnach empties into the Haselbach. North of Ebershausen, on the western edge of the valley also the Haselbachtals is Seifertshofen. Walt mountain, however, is located northeast of Ebershausen on the western edge of the Riedel between the Valley of Gutnach and Krumbächles.
Neighboring municipalities are in the north, the community wide valley, in the eastern town of Krumbach, in the southeast the community Waltenhausen, in the south, lying in the district of Lower Allgäu community Kirchhaslach and in the West, also the neighboring county owned community Kettershausen. In the east, borders the community to the unincorporated area Ebershauser - Nattenhauser forest, of which the village Walt mountain is almost completely surrounded.
Ebershausen part of the Foundation's assets of the Reich pin Rye Castle and was a fief held by the Bishopric of Augsburg since the 15th century. Since the Imperial Diet of 1803 the place belonged to Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818 the municipality Ebershausen.
On 1 May 1978, until then independent municipality Seifertshofen was incorporated.
In the municipal elections in 2008 accounted for all eight seats on the CDU community. Mayor since 1990 Herbert Kubicek (CDU community). Previously, he was Mayor of Adolf Albrecht Ebershausen.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 230 thousand in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted to € 20k.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms shows the lifting tongs from the arms of the Ulm citizen Ulrich Schappran, in Ebershausen had land in 1425. The colors of the emblem are red and silver.
Culture and sights
The parish church of St. Martin was built in the second half of the 15th century and rebuilt in the 18th century. In 1913 the church was furnished in the style of Neo-Baroque style. Since a Purifizierung in the 1970s, the interior is kept very simple. The church located at the highest point of the town is visible from the valleys of Haselbach and Gutnach.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the manufacturing sector and 21 in the area of trade and transport 10 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 5 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 215 in the manufacturing sector, there was no, one in construction operation. In addition, in 1999, there were 27 farms with an agricultural area of 566 ha, of which 375 ha of permanent green space.
Through the municipal area, the highway passes 300 (Memmingen - Krumbach ) from southwest to northeast and the county road GZ 13 from north to south along the valleys of the north and the Haselbach Gutnach in the south.
Since July 2009 the municipal districts of the city bus from Krumbach ( Krumbach Flexibus ) are connected, which is performed by minibuses on the principle of demand -driven surface operation.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergartens: 25 kindergarten places with 46 children
In the northwest the municipality borders Oberrieder pond to the popular recreational area.