The Eko Bridge (English Eko Bridge ) is a bridge in the Nigerian city of Lagos.
The Eko Bridge connects the city center Lagos Iceland and the adjacent financial and government centers Ikoyi and Victoria Iceland over the lagoon from Lagos away with the districts of Apapa and Surulere on the northern mainland. In the east, the Eko Bridge run approximately in the same direction the Third Mainland Bridge and Carter Bridge. The Eko Bridge is the shortest of the three bridges - with their extensions in the country is 1,350 meters long, the center piece extends over a distance of 430 m. The span of the V-shaped bridge abutment is 60 m.
The concrete bridge was built by the German construction Julius Berger Nigeria PLC in three phases between 1965 and 1975. Eko was the native name of Lagos before Portuguese sailors landed at the coast in 1472.