A longitudinal flute is a flute endangeblasene. Longitudinal flutes are the players in a more or less large downward angle and straight forward or occasionally held slightly to one side. In addition to the longitudinal flutes there are also flutes.
- Tin Whistle
- Ney, Arabic, Persian, Turkish longitudinal flute
- Kaval, shepherd's flute in Turkey
- Bilûr, Kurdish shepherd's flute
- Shakuhachi, Japanese bamboo flute
- Saluang, bamboo flute in Sumatra
- Quena, South America
Panpipes are bundled longitudinal flutes.
- Flute ( air reed instrument )