The FC Ismaning is a football club from the past in Ismaning near Munich. The first team of the nearly 700 -member club currently plays in the Bayern League South
The club was founded in 1921 and adopted in 1924 the regular game mode. Until the mid- 1990s, the club played in the lower leagues. 1996 FC Ismaning rose the first time in the national league. The year 2000 was the most successful year of the association. You could celebrate promotion to the Football League Bavaria, and the Bavarian Cup victory. In addition, they played in the first DFB Cup main round against Borussia Dortmund ( 0:4 ). Meanwhile, the FC Ismaning could establish itself in the Bavarian League. According to the vice - championship in 2010, the club was in season 2010/11 champions Bayern League, but decided not to move up to the Regional due to high license fees. A year later, the FCI qualified for the new fourth-rate Regionalliga Bayern, but from which he descended back into the Bavarian League at the end of the 2012/13 season.
At the club meeting on 9 March 2007, for 25 years resigned the office of club chairman / president Helmut Horst and was replaced by Andres Hobmeier. This already resigned after three years. His successor, Hans Blößl.
The FC Ismaning has different venues. In addition to the " stadium at Linden Street " has the club for two more training grounds, on which there are particular games of youth.
At FC Ismaning 724 members are currently logged on.
- Croat Mijo Stijepic, Storm, previously at FC Schalke 04
- German Uli Fries, Storm, formerly of Wacker Burghausen
Well-known former players
- Robert Lechleiter, 2001-2003, later Hansa Rostock
- Dennis Polak, from 2001 to 2003, later SpVgg Unterhaching
- Marcel Richter, 2002/ 03 and 2005 to 2007, between TSV 1860 München
- Tobias Schweinsteiger, second round 2003/ 04, later SpVgg Unterhaching and SSV Jahn Regensburg
- Michael Öller, midfield, 2005-2009, previously inter alia at TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1 FC Saarbrücken and TSV 1860 München
- January castles, Keeper, 2007-2009, previously with FC Bayern Munich
- Hauke Wilkens, defense, formerly of Werder Bremen
- Florian Niederlechner Storm 2010/2011, later SpVgg Unterhaching